Monday, 31 October 2011

Happy Halloween


Wish you all a Very Happy Halloween!!


My son and I together carved this pumpkin. He was very excited about it :-)


This was the first time we carved the pumpkin... and it came out quite well!!


Have Fun!!!


Aarthi said...

This looks delicious..Should try it some day...Thanks for the recipe dear.

My Blog

soujanya said...

Pumpkin was sooo gud...Happy Halloween dear....

vineela said...

Perfect .Happy Halloween

Renu said...

Happy Halloween to you too.

Sravs said...

perfectly craved pumpkin !!

Ongoing Event - Festive Food

Apu said...

Looking good. Great family fun!

Spandana said...

Thank You everyone.. Happy Halloween.. !! We had so much fun and I hope u did too!!

Asha menon said...

Pumkin looks very nice. Did you use any special tools to carve the pumpkin?
I am visiting your blog for the first time, I will sure come back.
Keep posting

Helen said...

haha, i also tried to make this boo.
my sister always scared when she see a cute squash like this hahas!